BOT Commands list
This page describe that bot commands are how it works
Bot commdand list
- This command sets the IP address and login name of the server used by your bot.
- This command installs your bot to your server.
- This command sets all node configurations and gets the "description" set for the timelock transaction. For more details about "staking", let's see here 👇
- deploy your node
- configure domain
- attach domain to your server
- stop your node
- This command will remove all your blockchain data on /var/swingby/mainnet
- And Downloading all of the new snapshots for infra packages.
- BTC-ETH network => bitcoind, bb_btc, geth, bb_eth
- BTC-BSC network => bitcoind, bb_btc, bsc, bb_bsc
- re-syncing snapshot
- deploy infura services
- checking status of system
- upgrade bot to latest version
- getting the latest logs of node