Please ensure that you have a 1% share of all staked SWINGBY as that is the requirement for creating proposals. If you do not meet this requirement but have passed Phases 1-3 of the Governance Framework, please contact a moderator for assistance.
- 1.Click on ‘Governance’ on the left Navbar
2. Click on ‘Proposals' and click 'Create Proposal'
3. Enter the Proposal Title and Description (as per your Github Final Proposal PR).
4. Click 'Add Actions' and enter your Target Address. If a value attribute or function call is required, click 'Yes' and add the relevant information.
5. Click 'Add Action' and 'Create Proposal'. Your proposal should be submitted and ready for the next stage.